Got a Blackberry !

Posted by TradingForexProfit | 6:12 AM | | 0 comments »

Got myself a couple of days ago a new toy, aham, trading companion: a BlackBerry 8310. What can I sauy ? I'm in love with it and completely addicted.

I had a Palm Tungsten E2 which I used as my digital assistant a Samsung mobile phone for my telephone needs, and a sansa sandisk mp3 player for music. Now I have all these gadgets and more in a very stylish and sexy BlackBerry.

It works great, the internet speed is very good and takes mobility to a whole new level. I will also be using the BlackBerry for mobile trading, as Deltastock offers mobile trading. Haven't yet placed or closed a trade on it, but surely in the days to come I will have the opportunity to do it.

I have tested it with the special mobile trading page from Deltastock and it works good so far, will wait and see how the execution will go.

The mobile platform from Deltastock offers charts but not in real time, so I will also be installing GFT's Dealbook to use as my charting software wheb I'm on the go.

0 comments