Deltastock offering 100% bonus

Posted by TradingForexProfit | 11:58 AM | | 2 comments »

Deltastock is offering 100% bonus deposit(up to 1000 euros)  for Romanian traders. 


I find this a good idea. Of course, apart from the fact that it is a marketing strategy to attract customers, I applaude this strategy. I think it contributes a bit to the development of a financial culture in Romania, which is unexistent btw. 

There will be a lot of people who will take advantage of this offer. I will be one of them. I will open another account and invest $500, that means my account will be worth $1000. That will be the account from where i will post everything, every trade, thought etc, and I will show you that trading the forex market can be profitable. This will begin starting from June. Until then I will be making regular updates on my other account.


2 comments

  1. Grumpy // May 21, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

    Hi,
    I wonder do you mind to post strategy you use [or maybe it's already somewhere around the web and I can't find it..?

  2. TradingForexProfit // May 24, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

    i use heiken ashi+psar. I will post the strategy in a more detailed post sometime next week